Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uber-delicious 4 minute plus FFVII:Advent Children trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uber-delicious 4 minute plus FFVII:Advent Children trailer

Before this place goes down for the break, here's a link to the 4 minute plus trailer of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children that was shown at the last Tokyo Game Show.

Its entirely in Japanese, so don't ask me what the heck everyone's talking about. :p But the visuals alone are worth it. Enjoy!

"If you wanna see some action, gotta be the center of attraction."

I forgot...

Trailer 3 is the one you want to check out. ;)
    "If you wanna see some action, gotta be the center of attraction."

Comment

yeah its tight man,

I'm guessing the guy in the cloak hood and wheel chair is Rufus, every one thinks its Sephorith, but I dont see any reason how it is to be, if you look closesly he even has a white collar.under the cloak hood. See, looking at the Casting list, Rufus is one of the characters listed, but he is the only one not to be seen in the trailers of all the main characters. Yes Rufus was in the Midgar HQ tower when Diamond Weapon attacked and it did blow up, but seeing how he is still in the casting list, he must have some how survived. And seeing him in a wheel chair would some how make sense.

my two cents.
      Last edited by Will; December 12, 2004, 23:23.
      It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
      -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Working...
      X