Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD 312 Teacher PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AD 312 Teacher PC

On the teacher PC, Just wanted to let you know that the audio control on the side is not working right, also if it is possible can it be amplified? We had so much trouble when it came with VNC and the audio on the clips. Or y'all can ask Prof. FITZGERALD about the hard time we had with the audio.
    sigpic
    Follow our 3D:V Project at www.geometricmagic.com
    Follow me: @zeroneff | Facebook| Skype: zeroneff | neff3d.com

I'll have them look at it, but it's worked fine for me all semester. The control for the audio is on the panel in the podium to the left of the monitor (not on in the monitor). You have to turn the dial a few times to get it to go up, but once you get there it's good. It works that way on all of the panels in any room.

Besides, VNC is being taught in AD245 this Spring.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

lol, oh.. I forgot, lol. Just felt that should be reported. Oh and another thing, the PC wont play any dvds of any sort, like its missing the licence to play the codec on the dvd, or something.
      sigpic
      Follow our 3D:V Project at www.geometricmagic.com
      Follow me: @zeroneff | Facebook| Skype: zeroneff | neff3d.com

Comment

Working...
      X