Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD 314 : some other issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AD 314 : some other issues

:p

The PC in the midle of the room with the screen facing the door has some issues logging in. I dont know what number it is sense it dosnt have number on it and i cant log in. Sometimes it works, sometimes it dosnt...

Also the system that connects to the projecter has some issues. It seems to not be able to pick PCs on either laptop mode, or desktop mode. The same with the audio connection on both inputs. It flickers when you try to connect to it, or it wont even connect it at all.

The one projector one is not urgent, but I thought I should mention it just incase when we do need it, ot wont be such a urgent problem.

On the behalf of some of us 3D students, thanks for the hard work being put in the 2013 licences, I know its not fun but it helps us ALOT! :D
    sigpic
    Follow our 3D:V Project at www.geometricmagic.com
    Follow me: @zeroneff | Facebook| Skype: zeroneff | neff3d.com

I'll pass the word along.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Working...
    X