Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foundations (London)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foundations (London)

Could you all help me with other things i might be able to fix with my pic.... thanks
    If you are going to do something you are going to regret in the morning... Sleep late...

Hey genevive.... you did a really really nice job of simplyfing everything!!! In fact I like this version much much better . I guess that didnt help you much! Good luck
    "...it's simple because I love Justice and I love files and when the two come together I could blow a justicy load! I could blow a justicy filey load..."

--Dane Cook
    "Car Alarm"
    Retaliation

Comment

sorry to bust your bubble but that person is not genevive. the person is Diego.

Comment

as for the design i think the building on the far left lights are still not worken. it looks like it has lice.

Comment

did prof. say anything about the fonts? it looks a bit dodgy with the serifs

Beauty for ashes

Comment

The first thing that catches my eye when i first look at this is the white on the bridge and then i have a really hard time getting away from it. Maybe you could lighten it or make it a whitish gray so that its not so eye popping. I'd check the font too! Nice job though! Especially the rail-you really got the perspective of it.

Theres my two cents

Comment

Thats really really funny because another girl in another class is doing the exact same picture with the exact same colors with the Font in the exact same place.
              "...it's simple because I love Justice and I love files and when the two come together I could blow a justicy load! I could blow a justicy filey load..."

--Dane Cook
              "Car Alarm"
              Retaliation

Comment

i know bc they both got it from a book that fagan had.

Comment

Working...
                X