Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Presentation: Women in Technology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presentation: Women in Technology

In a psychology class, I have to do a presentation on a “minority” population. I chose to give a presentation on the presence of women in the filed of computers.

[Don’t worry, it will not be a PowerPoint presentation, but rather a flash movie. :D]

This is a rough digital concept. I am uncertain of which colors to use… Traditional “feminine” colors, something ‘professional,’ something upbeat… These stand in colors were very iPod inspired.

Also, my professor wanted the presentation to be from a personal perspective, so that is a simplified/abstracted self portrait.

I am not attached to this design yet, so feel free to be critical. :D

well, steriotypical outlook on genders usually females are known to "like" pink and boys, like blue. at least thats what psych experts say.

Comment

Oh, c'mon. Couldn't you think of something that relates to you? ;)

Legs shorter, makes it less like Girls in Tech and more like Women in Tech ;) Legs are also a little closer together cause it looks more natural. Arm positioned differently (more relaxed). Torso more like typical women symbol (larger going up). Shadows kinda keep her from floating ;)

Overall, real good *thumbsup* :D
      Last edited by Andrew; November 10, 2004, 19:14.

Comment

Couldn't resist...

Comment

Thank you Andrew. I'll make some changes and post them soon. :)

Comment

Working...
          X