Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halo 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo 2

I am just curious to see who is going to be getting it. We are going to have a midnight opening at the store for it. Its going to be fun. We are gonna have hot dogs. ^_^ I think I am looking forward more to working that night than actually getting the game.

- Zero Ska

Online Journal

Originally posted by 'Unopened Letter to the World' by the Ataris
    Am I destined only to die the same way I lived, in seclusion?

I really wish I had an xbox for this game. Unfortunantly I will probably have to wait a year or more to see if MS will port it to pc again :(

/me goes to sell stuff to buy a used xbox

Comment

I know we are getting ours at midnight at the EB on Huebner.

Kelley
      The best thing about life is knowing you put it together.

Comment

I am pretty sure they will port it to the PC. It'll prolly take about 1 year or so.

- Zero Ska

Online Journal

Comment

The Blockbuster Video by my place is going to have Papa John's Pizza and a Projector outside where folks can play it at Midnight.

Me?

Not interested, but y'all have fun. ;)
          ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

wake me up when half life 2 comes out.
            Pi Studios

Comment

*cough* The 16th...I am also getting that. Four big things in 3 weeks...november is my spend-y month.

- Zero Ska

Online Journal

Comment

and metroid prime 2 also comes out next week.

sadly, i don't have time for videogames these days.

i got tony hawk's underground 2 the day it came out, and i think i've played it for a total of 10 minutes.
                Pi Studios

Comment

Video games? what are those? omg, I've lost my mind, 3d has deprived me from the luxury and leisure of getting sucked into a good game.
                  It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
                  -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Post again when it comes out for PC...

Comment

Sigh. I don't have an X-Box. And I really don't feel like paying a hundred-some-odd dollars just for a couple of good games. I'll play GTA: San Andreas instead.

But if anyone haves a Halo party and needs one other person, I'll join in! I just wish I were better at FPS games.
                      "If you wanna see some action, gotta be the center of attraction."

Comment

Halo 2 is at Costco for $42.99 if you have a membership. They had about 30 of them at the one on 1604 @ 281.
                        ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Online multiplayer rawks. >_<

So do the soundtrack.

- Zero Ska

Online Journal

Comment

Working...
                          X