Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars Ep-III Teaser Trailer Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Ep-III Teaser Trailer Released

Just released it a few days ago, said to be previewed during the Incredibles.

Revenge of the Sith,

seriously, needs a new title, but so did Ep II, so I'm not going to complain, cause its inevitable.

Hayden Christiensen whatever, well his evil jedi look has improved, lets hope his acting does too, or at least a really long kick@$$ Jedi kung fuy battle to compensate.
    Looking at Darth Vaders suit compared to all the "old" technology created in the prequels, really makes Vader's suit look out dated. His speaker box that is hooked up to his chest looks like an alpha model of a Nintendo Game boy. Man they better show his mechanical insides meshed with his deteriating body. like they did ith C3P0. Anyways heres a link that works. oh and btw, James Earl Jones, voice has returned. Enjoy.

Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith Teaser Trailer

If that doesnt work, heres a mirror site. SW EP3 Teaser MIRROR SITE
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
    -Tyler Durdan

thank god james earl jones didn't croak before this got filmed. then it would really suck.

and looks like yoda's gonna be another keibler elf on speed.
    Pi Studios

Comment

Originally posted by hopper2k
      and looks like yoda's gonna be another keibler elf on speed.
      aw, but that was one of the best parts... seriously. :p

Title isn't too bad... fits with all the other titles... ;)

Comment

i meant that in a good way, actually.

now let's just hope it's for more than 5 seconds this time.
        Pi Studios

Comment

Yea...no...this movie never previewed with the Incredibles. Cars did though :D

Beauty for ashes

Comment

I like the teaser poster:
            ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

That poster is pretty cool. The scar makes him look rather like a clown, but I guess they had to try something to make him look meaner...

Comment

Working...
              X