Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comments

be nice...
    Last edited by Overwrought; November 4, 2004, 08:01.
    'Allow me to explain about the animation buisness. The natural condition is one of insurmountable obstacles on the way to imminent disaster. Strangely enough however, it all turns out well. “How?” You ask... I don’t know, it’s a mystery.'

'Allow me to explain about the animation buisness. The natural condition is one of insurmountable obstacles on the way to imminent disaster. Strangely enough however, it all turns out well. “How?” You ask... I don’t know, it’s a mystery.'

Comment

response

i like it
      minor things
      if u have time
      Im sure u matched up to the style sheets
      Maybe the eye r 2 big
      if u size those down a little i think u could round the cheek up for a more femine look
      the lips and hears r great
      I think the nose could be a tade bit smaller and the bridge more unpronounced
      also bring the chin and lips up closer to the nose

Comment

she's gonna put someone's eye out with those things!!
        http://www.jennybarton.com

Comment

damn funny design.

I agree about the eyes though...I think that there might need to be a bit of work where the tear duct would be (needs to come more to a rounded point).

Also, watch the Shrek ear.

Comment

Maybe it is just the perspective, but her feet look a little pigeon-toed.

Comment

Working...
            X