Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do u think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do u think

it was smoothed

I'd really look at the ankles and feet. There seems something a bit scary and unnatural about the way that joint is working.

Also, I'd look at your skin textures; she's feeling kind of monochromatic. The director might want that look tho....you'll have to see what he has in mind.

Other than that, its working pretty well I think.

Comment

for the most part good. ditto on adams comments. as for the color of the skin. a lil more life in the skin would be cool. shes a lil chalky or pasty. you know what i mean. you can call me for some more info if im not being clear.
      'Allow me to explain about the animation buisness. The natural condition is one of insurmountable obstacles on the way to imminent disaster. Strangely enough however, it all turns out well. “How?” You ask... I don’t know, it’s a mystery.'

Comment

Rigged

any thoughts

Comment

:)

muuch better on the skin tone. looks like everything came out well on the painting if you have any concerns give me a call
          'Allow me to explain about the animation buisness. The natural condition is one of insurmountable obstacles on the way to imminent disaster. Strangely enough however, it all turns out well. “How?” You ask... I don’t know, it’s a mystery.'

Comment

There's still someting really strange about those feet. i think its because the toes are much taller than they are wide. It makes them feel unorganic somehow.....like they are made of stone or something....

But, that might have just been the original design.

Comment

I think the problem with the feet is that all the toes come out evenly. You don't want anything to look like it could fit into a box perfectly. There should be this arc (as far as the length) starting with the big toe that sticks out the farthest and then arcing back into the base of the foot where the "pinky" toe ends up as a small stub. Does this make sense?

Your probably past this and animating now. If that's the case, don't worry about it now until you can go back to it later.
              www.richardterryclark.com

Comment

Working...
              X