Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Character] Simple guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Character] Simple guy

well i started this yesterday just to play around and see how fast i could make a model.. still in the wip stages but would like to hear what ya think so far

o yeah i know its not maya so dont kill me :D

Nice start. Of course the real stuff (the face) is yet to come; but this figure has a nice feel. You might want to look at the balance a litte bit - the side view shows a posture of a character that is soon to fall on his butt....

But for a soft, quickly built character there is a lot of good stuff happening there. It will be fun having you in 3D I.

Oh, and BTW....it's content over tool. I don't care if you didn't make it in Maya.....I use C4D in most all of my non-character freelance work. And when you graduate, you're as likely to be using 3DS Max or Softimage as you are to be using LW or Maya.

Comment

well after being stumped on what to do for the head and after seeing the incredibles i found what to do for the head.. i present you frozone.. just have to fix the feet and i think thats it.. but any crits are welcome :)

Comment

He's a lot taller ;) http://www.cinematicwallpaper.com/wa...pictures-4.htm

You've modified your current model to make it look like frozone, so I'm guessing you're not going for an exact Frozone copy with the same proportions.

Comment

heehee girly hips :D
          suggestions? why do you need to know?! :P
          it's great so far, how long did it take you to make frozone?

Beauty for ashes

Comment

thanks for that link Andrew was going on memory heheh...

@Angelo Pardo : about 6-7 hrs

trying to get the skin shader to work now and rig it up for some poses :)

thanks for the crits

Comment

It looks like he has boobs.

- Zero Ska

Online Journal

Originally posted by 'Unopened Letter to the World' by the Ataris
              Am I destined only to die the same way I lived, in seclusion?

Comment

Working...
              X