Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Painter Resources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painter Resources

Does anyone know where I can get a book on how to work in Painter. I kind know how, but I would like to develop better techniques.

- Zero Ska

Online Journal

Originally posted by 'Unopened Letter to the World' by the Ataris
    Am I destined only to die the same way I lived, in seclusion?

well, generally painter or photoshop regardless of what you use in each one, works in a simelar fasion. mainly what you do is make the values, and then blend them together, of course every person I talk to uses a different tool wether its chalk, conte crayon, or what ever they all accomplish the same thing. Blending is the most important factor in painting, and takes a while to figure it out

Comment

well not most important, but helps something look less botched up. also if texturing you need photo's to help modify what you have painted

Comment

I haven't done much as far as "painting" in Photoshop. I guess I am really just looking for tutorials. I have tried looking online, but they are really bad tutorials, or they seem to go from a semi-finished product to finished in a step.
        - Zero Ska

Online Journal

Originally posted by 'Unopened Letter to the World' by the Ataris
        Am I destined only to die the same way I lived, in seclusion?

Comment

Working...
        X