Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jesus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus

Praise God I finished this in a jiff. :) Took about an hour with the old faithful (graphire number one) and painter 8. I hope you guys like Him!

I'm just curious to ask, but do we get special cookie points for CGing or characters in 3D so we can better grasp what we're modeling? I love doing that. :)
    Last edited by Angelo Pardo; October 27, 2004, 21:31.

Beauty for ashes

Wow, He looks great. The textures are very nice. I might not be to hot on the background but I think its growing on me. Nothing wronge with a graphire one, looks like it gets the job done.
    At first, writing for The New Yorker was very scary to me. I couldn't imagine anything that I would write in that typeface. ~David Sedaris

Comment

Hah, sweet, so which final fantasy He going to be in.
      It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
      -Tyler Durdan

Comment

He's gonna be in MY video game, entitled sdjfl+@$$#ljp()*&. I'm going to copyright my title series so no one will steal it. :D

Beauty for ashes

Comment

Beautiful. Very much so. I am impressed. :D

Comment

Looks like Tom Cruise. ;)
            ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Green eyes? Jesus was a Jew....probably looked more like an Arab, no?

What did Jesus look like?

Comment

yes they would have been either brown or hazel prob brown...
                "...it's simple because I love Justice and I love files and when the two come together I could blow a justicy load! I could blow a justicy filey load..."

--Dane Cook
                "Car Alarm"
                Retaliation

Comment

...I dunno what you guys are talking about...I see brown on my screen.

XD

Beauty for ashes

Comment

Have you guys noticed the eye color changing in Mel Gibson's "The Passion?"
                    www.richardterryclark.com

Comment

the eyes look olive to me....and is the neck a little too long?

Originally posted by Professor Clayton
                      Looks like Tom Cruise. ;)
                      Yep I agree...Tom Cruise.
                      "The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work."
                      - Emile Zola (1840-1902)

"Do, or do not. There is no try."
                      - Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

Comment

Originally posted by aRTCy
                        Have you guys noticed the eye color changing in Mel Gibson's "The Passion?"
                        yea, and as a son of god, he may have had the power to do so, just maybe.....

Comment

Originally posted by OptimusDinkus
                          yea, and as a son of god, he may have had the power to do so, just maybe.....
                          Unless you believe in Hinduism, you mean as THE son of God, right?
                          www.richardterryclark.com

Comment

Working...
                          X