Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with the UVs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with the UVs

I guess when I duplicated my model some of the edges of the UVs didnt recognize each other anymore even when theyre supposed to be the same edge. I tried merging the Uvs but that didnt work...What should I do?
    "...it's simple because I love Justice and I love files and when the two come together I could blow a justicy load! I could blow a justicy filey load..."

--Dane Cook
    "Car Alarm"
    Retaliation

Problem update...

I dont see a seam so I guess everything might be ok...ive tried to fix it on the texture map...
    "...it's simple because I love Justice and I love files and when the two come together I could blow a justicy load! I could blow a justicy filey load..."

--Dane Cook
    "Car Alarm"
    Retaliation

Comment

It could be that you are actually missing polygons in the middle of the mesh. This could happen if you have some of the vertices past X=0 when you were getting ready to Mirror Geometry (or use mirrored geometry in the Smooth Proxy).

If that happened, you wouldn't have all the polygons you'd need and so you'd end up with missing polygons and thus missing edges.

Comment

Working...
      X