Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New iPods released today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New iPods released today...

New iPods were released today.

www.apple.com/ipod - Normal iPod

www.apple.com/ipod/u2 - U2 Edition

Paint it Black

Like no other, iPod U2 Special Edition stands out. Jet black, it bears a prominent red Apple Click Wheel and, on the flip side, the autographs of each U2 band member. Available for just $349, it comes with an exclusive U2 poster and, of course, the signature white iPod earbuds. As an extra special treat, it includes an iTunes Music Store coupon you can use to get $50 off your purchase of “The Complete U2.” As unique as the iPod itself, this digital boxed set brings together an amazing 400 U2 tracks. Songs span the band’s celebrated career. From “Boy” to “War” to “The Joshua Tree” to “Zooropa” to the soon-to-be-released “How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb,” it includes every U2 album and brings us over 25 rare and unreleased tracks. Look for it on the iTunes Music Store at the end of November.
    www.apple.com/ipodphoto - Color Photo iPod

The newest member of the iPod family, iPod Photo comes in two sizes: a 40GB model, available for $499, and a capacious 60GB model that sells for $599. Both feature a razor sharp LCD display that lets you see your photos in vivid color — 65,536 colors, to be exact. And with its built-in backlighting, you’ll be able to admire those photos indoors or out.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Oh my goodness!! I want one so very much!! Wow!!!!! :D

Comment

Comment

Haha, that’s great Andrew
        Hmmm I don’t find the red on black to attractive, maybe just black with white outlines and no red.
        At first, writing for The New Yorker was very scary to me. I couldn't imagine anything that I would write in that typeface. ~David Sedaris

Comment

ooo an ipod that can display pictures...i'd hold off on that until they make an ipod camera phone that does your laundry and predict the ocean tides.

Beauty for ashes

Comment

I heard that is coming out next year. ;)

Comment

Working...
            X