Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is some storm we're having!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is some storm we're having!!!!

Back by my patio, the water tends to run down the roof really quick and soak into the bark and dirt by the pond. Not today, its falling too fast and too hard.

We've never seen it get as high as the porch.

By the way, the thunder and lightening rocks!

;)

‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Yah ,that was a crazy storm. I realized that I left my poor dog out in the rain. She was totally soaked. Here is a shot of her angry in her kennel after I brought her inside.
    At first, writing for The New Yorker was very scary to me. I couldn't imagine anything that I would write in that typeface. ~David Sedaris

Comment

I was at work when it started to come down. The rain looked horizontal. It kept opening the door. LUckilly, it was dead when it rained.

- Zero Ska

Online Journal

Originally posted by 'Unopened Letter to the World' by the Ataris
      Am I destined only to die the same way I lived, in seclusion?

Comment

I got soaked from it before I went into the movies. So I got to see the grudge during a crazy thunderstorm and freezing inside while wet. Too bad the movie wasn't better =P

But yeah thunderstorms are great but only while I am at home.
        Last edited by Guest; October 25, 2004, 11:31.

Comment

I went on the shuttle to go to the Lab yesterday... I was rained on in the shuttle! :p Coooooold.

Comment

Is it me, or has winter gone a few months back order, I was hopping it would be chilly by now....grrr.......

Comment

Working...
            X