Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madagascar (from Dreamworks!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madagascar (from Dreamworks!)

Love the penguins... ;)

Coming Spring 2005

Trailer | Site
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Omg I Sooo Want To See This Movie!!!!! Xd

Beauty for ashes

Comment

Extremely groovy. :D

Comment

for some reason i just can not get into anything Dreamworks makes.
        "...it's simple because I love Justice and I love files and when the two come together I could blow a justicy load! I could blow a justicy filey load..."

--Dane Cook
        "Car Alarm"
        Retaliation

Comment

Aw, Dreamworks is one of teh bestist :)

Simple Math Example of Their Goodness:
          Antz > Bug's Life

Not to say that Pixar is bad... Bug's Life just wasn't one of their best. Monster's Inc on the other hand was fabulous :D

Back on topic, I think this one will be worth seeing :cool:

Comment

wow andrew, i'd never expect that from you. i hate to say it, but were you doing a little drugs when you watched ants? because, from what i've seen of both movies, ants holds nothing on bugs life. first off, it was a blatant rip off of an idea, and it was executed horribly....i mean look at the coloring on the two films, and i know for a fact with bugs life, they did tons of research on camera angles and views, recorded miniature views from tiny cameras...i mean, maybe i was the one on drugs when i watched ants, and i had a bad trip or something

Comment

No, not on drugs :p

There were several things I like about Antz when I first saw it... I liked the rough, earthy style of the bugs and the world instead of the bright, colorful plasticness, I liked the music ;) , I liked the voice talent, I liked the story, I liked the fluid dynamics, and last of all I liked the fact that the ants had all 6 of their limbs ;)

Bug's Life (or as my little brother pronounces it: A Bug's Wife) was done well, I don't deny that (c'mon it's pixar... has to be done well) but I just didn't like it as well as Antz :)

Comment

Working...
              X