Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Entertainment Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entertainment Center

Fun!
    'Allow me to explain about the animation buisness. The natural condition is one of insurmountable obstacles on the way to imminent disaster. Strangely enough however, it all turns out well. “How?” You ask... I don’t know, it’s a mystery.'

Respect to the Hard Workers

:)
    'Allow me to explain about the animation buisness. The natural condition is one of insurmountable obstacles on the way to imminent disaster. Strangely enough however, it all turns out well. “How?” You ask... I don’t know, it’s a mystery.'

Comment

I like the credits. Can we put our photos on the game covers (with our faces imposed on super hero characters)?
      "The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work."
      - Emile Zola (1840-1902)

"Do, or do not. There is no try."
      - Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

Comment

Lol

if you send me soemthing fun/appropriate. ill import it in place of the already placed texture. (pls keep with the style of the project i.e. "cartoony")

Comment

nah....I was kidding
          - Emile Zola (1840-1902)

Comment

I had an idea for mine to either have the credits on liquor labels or as pool balls roll accross the table a line or credit apears as its trail but in chalk using layered textures to make decals.
            - Emile Zola (1840-1902)

Comment

Working...
            X