Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a problem

hi guys, taking a 5 min break, uh I notice I have a problem, my eyes twitching like my uper eye lid is flickering, what does this mean? I need help, can anyone figure this out? does it have anything to do with all the caffiene I've been drinking to catch up on my work? is there crack in caffiene? am I going to need botulism? seriously my eye wont stop twitching, I'm about to take a shovel and wack my face in.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
    -Tyler Durdan

Take a nap.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

u and me both pal...except i'm like that all the time anyway.
      Pi Studios

Comment

yea I've had that happen to me too, especially when I was in high school. It just comes with stress and a need of rest, so it'll be temporary until you reach Christmas break. Get a LOAD of rest and it should go away. Just remember, don't stay up if it's unnecessary like chatting with friends or whatever, every minute counts. :)

Beauty for ashes

Comment

*blocks gf on aim*
          -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Actually will that primarily might be due to vitamin deficency, probably your diet isnt well suited right now and not sleeping also attributes to this problem, get some pills

Comment

Originally posted by Will
              hi guys, taking a 5 min break, uh I notice I have a problem,
              thats all you had to say will :D

-joe

Comment

awwwhh dude.. noooo... maaaan...
                -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Working...
                X