Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who else is graduating this december? (because i have an emergency question!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who else is graduating this december? (because i have an emergency question!)

um...i just found out there was some cap and gown thing in the bookstore on Oct. 6-8, and it's now the 17th. am i screwed now or what? HELP!
    Pi Studios

hey richard --

yeah, i just realized the same thing...i even got the green form in the mail and a few days ago realized that i missed it.

i haven't gone by the bookstore, although i'm fixing to soon to figure out how i can still get a cap and gown. if i find anything out, i'll let you know.

also, i remember awhile back that someone said that we can wear sashes with our study abroad country. i'll ask zach wortham about this.

cheers, rebecca

Comment

Just go to the bookstore and get measured for your cap and gown. You might have to pay a late charge, but I'm not sure.
      ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

k thanks...i'll do that tomorrow and see what's up.
        Pi Studios

Comment

ugh. incarnate word just loves late charges, don't they?

when do we receive them if we order one?

Comment

cool.

i just got back from the bookstore...it came out to about $49 (that's not cool). they didn't mention a late fee nor do i ever remember them mentioning when they come in and where to pick them up. oops.
            Pi Studios

Comment

I ordered mine during the senior salute and it still came out to $49. You get them rehearsal night which i think is the 9th or so. Everything else like announcements and stuff like that you get 2-3 weeks from the time you ordered them. Hope that helps.

Comment

ok, that would make sense.

thanks tiffany.
                Pi Studios

Comment

i haven't ordered my cap and gown yet, but i have a question for anyone who did -- do you order the hoods as well?
                  Last edited by parklife; October 18, 2004, 17:55.

Comment

what hoods? or was that a joke?

this was the only thing that came to mind:

Pi Studios

Comment

oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about! woo-hoo!

no, but really...you're supposed to wear a hood -- well, not really wear it over your head, it's just for decoration -- and (if I'm thinking correctly) different colors in the hood correspond to the different schools (HASS, Interactive Media and Design, Business). apparently, so one of my sisters says, they come with the cap and gown when you order it.

Comment

Working...
                      X