Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WIFI in JB108?!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIFI in JB108?!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Are we EVER going to be able to connect to wifi in JB108?

Students can't really work on the machines because they don't have a lot of the software we need and they erase their data every night... and then they can't work on their laptops because they can't connect to the internet and efficiently share files.....

What gives?!

As far as the data loss goes, the D drive is not wiped. I know that it sucks that the settings are lost when machines restart.

Wi-fi has been a constant issue in that room. It's hot and cold, just like the temperature.

For the first time in week's I was able to finally connect to the Wi-fi in our drawing room up here (AD325).
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Believe it or not, I'm connected to the WiFi in JB108 right now on both my iPad and iPhone. That's a first in a very loooong time.

Wonder what's new?
      ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Working...
      X