Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN Prof Clayton - JB107 Software Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN Prof Clayton - JB107 Software Needed

Not sure if you're going to be up in your office much today, but I didn't see you this morning at 9. I still need the software so I can work on the computers in 107. I'll check your office again in a bit. Thanks.

Jeff
    I came here to drink milk and kick @$$... And I've just finished my milk.

Domain name suggestion:letmeseethatphong.com

Originally posted by Gheric View Post
    Not sure if you're going to be up in your office much today, but I didn't see you this morning at 9. I still need the software so I can work on the computers in 107. I'll check your office again in a bit. Thanks.

Jeff
    Oh poop. Sorry, I forgot that I'm watching the kidlets this morning. I'll figure something out, watch this space.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

will do

Comment

I'm trying to track down a Windows 7 disc that we can use (since we need a 64-bit version of the OS).

It's not going to happen today, I'm afraid. Stop in and see me Tuesday. I'll make sure that I have everything then.

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Okay, that's cool. In the meantime I'm cleaning up as much as I can on these systems to help them run a little better. See you tuesday.

Comment

I talked with the Tech Guys yesterday and they are going to gather the discs today. I'll get them before I leave and have them with me tomorrow morning during my office hours (8-10am) or you can stop by my class in JB108 (10:30am-1:15pm).

Comment

I've run into a snag on the Autodesk software, it's not letting me activate with the serial number on the case. Do you know if there's another code somewhere that has to be used?

Comment

There is. It's the server file SN. The tech guys will have to give it to us on Monday.

Comment

ok, for now they're setup as stand-alone keys so people can use them on trial. As soon as we get that info, I'll change them over to use server access. Thanks :D

Comment

Any word yet on when we're going to get the keys for the Autodesk software in the lab?

Comment

Originally posted by Gheric View Post
                      Any word yet on when we're going to get the keys for the Autodesk software in the lab?
                      I'll go speak to the fine gentlemen here in a bit. :)

Comment

Working...
                      X