Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin's Caricature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin's Caricature

here's an updated sketch from the one in class. Please let me know if you can figure out who it is. I'll let you know after I get some guesses.
    Last edited by Otaku_Zero; February 9, 2006, 17:08.

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

looks like a cross of Jackie Chan and Bill Clinton
    "The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work."
    - Emile Zola (1840-1902)

"Do, or do not. There is no try."
    - Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

Comment

I would go for Jackie Chan as well...
      ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

jackie chan

Comment

Looks like it was drawn with a mouse.

Comment

alright, since everyone has guessed correctly I suppose I can continue with my Jackie Chan caricature. As for being drawing with a mouse: close, I'm just not very good with my Wacom tablet for tracing. If anyone has any tips for that, I'm open for suggestions.

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

The drawn by a mouse comment wasn't necessarily a criticism; for your own style sheets you can go either way. However, in general, its probably best (both for your own efficiency, and for your demo reel/sketchbook) for you to draw your character style sheets in your sketchbook; then you can go over the pencil sketch with a marker.

Comment

Originally posted by Otaku_Zero
                alright, since everyone has guessed correctly I suppose I can continue with my Jackie Chan caricature. As for being drawing with a mouse: close, I'm just not very good with my Wacom tablet for tracing. If anyone has any tips for that, I'm open for suggestions.
                The way I got used to that slick surface is to put a sheet of paper over the tablet and draw on the paper to first get used to that smooth surface then you get a better feel.

Comment

Working...
                X