Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skeliton wont mirror properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeliton wont mirror properly

Hey sir, for some reason when I mirror the skelitons, they dont automatically connect, like there two seperate joint systems, how do you correct this?
    Also, skin weights are really not working well, have many many questions on that

Make sure you reset the tool before you use the Mirror Joints tool. Other than that, I'd need to see the specifics - could you post a screenshot?

About skin weights; your question is rather vague.....could you be more specific?

Comment

ok, I figured out the mirror problem, now I need to ask another question, when painting weights on the character, the polys end up moving themselves whenever I paint an influence on it, and it mess's up the mesh tremendously
      erm, how do I fix this?

Comment

It means that your bones are not at their "rest position." The bones are not rotated to the position that they were when you bound the skin. Get back to the bind pose, and the vertices won't jump.

Comment

Working...
        X