Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3D: various artist 10/03/04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D: various artist 10/03/04

Liquid Development - Hiring Character Artists!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liqud Development (www.liquiddevelopment.com) is hiring character artists who can demonstrate a portfolio of quality work, and an ability to produce assets which consistently meet style requirements. Our core staff of 45 artists is no longer enough!

POSITIONS OPEN
    The following job positions are currently available (Max and/or Maya).
    + Character Concept Artist
    + Character Modeling Artist
    + Character Texture Artist
    + Character Animation Artist

FREELANCE DETAILS
    + For this particular opportunity, you may work from your location.
    + If selected, you will be offered a contract to produce assets for a duration of work.
    + While we typically pay invoices fast, Liquid Development will reserve the right to pay your invoice on a NET 30 (up to 30 days of receiving it).
    + All invoices will be paid in U.S. dollars.
    + If selected and interested you may be offered an internal position as an Art Lead or Art Director at Liquid Development in Portland, Oregon, USA.

HOW TO APPLY - 5 EASY STEPS!
    Unfortunately, we do not have time to respond to every single inquiry. Please follow these simple instructions to give us everything we need to make a decision to hire you.

(1) PORTFOLIO - Send us a link to your online portfolio. In the case that you somehow never figured out how to put your work online, but happen to be amazing, mail your work to the address on our web site.

(2) SKILLS - If you possess more than one skillset (such as modeling & texturing), please communicate your areas of expertise in order of most experience. For example, some people are just great at modeling, and others texturing... though many can do both quite well.

(3) AVAILABILITY - How many hours/week are you currently available to contract with Liquid Development? Are you seeking a long term or a short term contract? Do you prefer freelancing?

(4) RATE - A rough idea or range of your hourly rate. If you do not wish to be classified into a specific hourly rate, provide us a range that you are comfortable accepting for various skillsets.

(5) WHO ARE YOU?!- And finally, please help us understand your personality, what motivates you, etc... NOTE: Be honest in setting this expectation with us.

[a] I would die for this opportunity, and if you hire me, I will NOT let you down.
    [b] It wouldn't hurt to make a few more bucks on the side.
    [c] I want to choose (a), but my ego won't let me. In fact, I think it is you who will die for the opportunity to hire me!
    [d] I hate you, I hate life, I hate everything! (not recommended)
    [e] OTHER - ______________________________________

========================
    ...AND FINALLY... APPLY!
    ========================

Email: jobs@liquiddevelopment.com

**No phone calls please!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Jason North : 09-27-2004 at 05:00 PM.
Working...
X