Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Segmented Character: Praying Mantis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Segmented Character: Praying Mantis

I fully reworked my insect… You know what? I actually had fun uv mapping him and bringing him to life.
    Last edited by Jacqueline; October 3, 2004, 17:15.

Continued...

Comment

Sweeet, he looks great you really fixed him up. He’s come along way from the pea pod guy.
      At first, writing for The New Yorker was very scary to me. I couldn't imagine anything that I would write in that typeface. ~David Sedaris

Comment

very nice well done, but you have a seem clear thorough the center of his head

You need to make sure that the middle loop of points of that head do not over lap, cause it looks like two halves of the object mirrored and those middle points arent connected, or mirged. click on one of the center points and pull away and see if it doesnt stick to the other half of the object.

If thats not the prob then its defintely a photo shop thing you need to deal with, this where you will have to compensate for the seam of where the two edges of your map for that body wrap and meet, easiest method is to make sure that both edges have equally the same amount of color. Test it out. so far looking good.
        It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
        -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Thanks.

I checked, and the vertices have been merged...

Comment

Working...
          X