Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Move, Scale, Rotate Marker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move, Scale, Rotate Marker

Ok..I would like to make the handles bigger for the Scale/Rotate/Move Marker. I accidently made it smaller and its a pain in the arse to fix it considering I dunno how! :D
    "...it's simple because I love Justice and I love files and when the two come together I could blow a justicy load! I could blow a justicy filey load..."

--Dane Cook
    "Car Alarm"
    Retaliation

There are two ways..

1. hit the + or - keys on your number pad (this will adjust in predefined increments)

2. Window > Settings/Preferences > Preferences
    look under Display category on left and click on Manipulators
    you are looking for global scale and handle size
    (more tweaking options here)
    "The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work."
    - Emile Zola (1840-1902)

"Do, or do not. There is no try."
    - Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

Comment

Thanks sam! Youre my hero!
      "...it's simple because I love Justice and I love files and when the two come together I could blow a justicy load! I could blow a justicy filey load..."

--Dane Cook
      "Car Alarm"
      Retaliation

Comment

Someone has got their preferences set up funky and is spreading some problems around the lab where the manipulator is huge (or tiny) and no matter how far our or in you dolly, you can't seem to find the edges of the manipulator.

Sounds like Sam gave you a few solutions, but things like that (unknown freaky interface issues) can almost always be solved by opening your Preferences (Windows>Settings/Display>Preferences) and resetting the Preferences.

Comment

THANKS! thanks for the quick reply guys

I think ill just end up reseting my entire settings. thanks for the good advice

--Dane Cook
          "Car Alarm"
          Retaliation

Comment

Working...
          X