Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online storage

Dropbox helps you simplify your workflow. So you can spend more time in your flow.

This place offers 2 GB free online storage with options to increase to 50 and 100 GB for a monthly fee. The way it works is you get a folder on your computer, and anything you drop into that folder gets copied to your online storage automatically.

Just thought this would be yet another way we can have a backup in case our thumb drives/hard drives stop working/are stolen/are lost/etc. :lol:
    I came here to drink milk and kick @$$... And I've just finished my milk.

Domain name suggestion:letmeseethatphong.com

I've been using it for awhile and it's great. You can install the app on multiple computers and it's syncs up on every machine. There's even an iPhone app that let's you manage the contents and view simple files (jpgs, doc files, excel files, PDFs, etc.).

If you email me I can send you an invite that will give you (and me) an extra 250MB.

My addy: clayton (a) cgauiw dot com
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Working...
    X