Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shout Out To All My 3d Homiez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shout Out To All My 3d Homiez

hey peeps
    it aj
    havent seen yall in awhile
    i been chill and 3ding it, trying to get my job on.
    i miss the good ole days of quakin....although i always got tore up.
    just wanted to make a few shout outs:
    to my ole gurl j-bizzle & her hubby to be co-dee-zee
    both richardz
    will-eszz
    joey-zee
    my teach..adam watkeezee
    and all my 3d dawgs, thas staying up late gettin no sleep trying to get assignments in on time.
    becool
    holla back
    ajizzle

haha...hey, what's up AJ? school's still school, although it's already going by way too quickly, and that's not good for us 3D peeps. are you working anywhere yet? oh well, back to modeling...

peace out holmes
    Pi Studios

Comment

AJJJJJJJJJJ!!!!!!!!!! Hows it going?! Its been a while since weve seen you ... now all thats left is Richard Hopper, Richard Clark, and Joseph...and then again I dont even see them often! Hows work? Hope to hear from you soon.

Karen Pedroza(I was in 3d2) you and Joeseph used to help me loads thanks!
      "...it's simple because I love Justice and I love files and when the two come together I could blow a justicy load! I could blow a justicy filey load..."

--Dane Cook
      "Car Alarm"
      Retaliation

Comment

hey richard & karen

hey its
        good to hear from you both. i have been doin well and i've been working a bit with a small co. called raging bull. its here in s.a. right off of broadway.
        not what i expected, but chu gotta start somewhere.

RICHARD
        so richard, how was your london-intern deal this summer...??
        got any pics you're willing to share..or any cool projects..?
        what r u modeling?

KAREN:
        how have you been cutie-pie. lol
        good to hear from ya. what r u takin this semester? how was summer?
        are you ready for another semester of sleepless nights? hehehehe
        too bad i wont be there to bother you as much. :(
        or maybe i will. hehehehe

aj

Comment

hello!

What's up? Are you online now? Do you not like working there? Are you gonna finish at uiw ever, or just keep on workin? cody and i started a computer repair/upgrade/whatever you want business. Call me if you need computer stuff. not married yet =) no date set...waiting till we aren't poor. Are you making commercials and stuff? ok well e-mail me sometime or something. littlepunk29@hotmail.com or IM me littlpnk29
          http://www.jennybarton.com

Comment

aj,

the internship in london was great. it was in a small studio (2 guys, literally)called Igloo Post, which mainly did title and effects work for commercials. i did very little 3D while i was there actually, i mainly worked in after effects. i put together a commercial for Ren & Stimpy, which was actually shown on the telly over there, put together the opening of a video package for a cricket benefit called The Lord's Taverners, in which i made their logo in Maya and had it fly in and twirl at the beginning and everything, haha. the last thing i did was model a temple in maya, a real Indian temple called Amritsar or something. there was no texturing involved, just a model, in which there was no need for great detail since it was actually going to be seen for like a split second from a distance. i did that the last week i was there, in which i was there for only 4 weeks :( that temple model was part of a bigger project in which the 3D guy was working on the whole time while i was there, and his client was over his shoulder the entire time. that project was where a map was brought to life, and there was a flyover where the things in the map sprouted up, like mountain ranges, and villages, and all that other map goodness. it was all for Michael Palin's
            'Himalaya' series due to be aired later this year (early october i think). http://www.palinstravels.co.uk/static-181

here are some of my pics from london

and here's some from when i wasn't working or doing the usual tourist stuff

glad to hear you are working...so there are jobs out there after all eh, hehe.

oh yeah, i'm currently modeling the inside of a billiard hall for sam's project for practicum (yes, i'm taking it again).

--rhop
            Last edited by hopper2k; September 27, 2004, 17:52.
            Pi Studios

Comment

damn

damn
              hopper..., it looks like you got cho party on out in london
              thas koo
              i see you got some of the lingo too 'telly'
              hehehehehe
              thats cool 2
              i hadn't heard of ren & stimpy in a long while, so you did a comercial in after effects. so you know it inside and out by now huh
              hehehe
              aj

Comment

Aj!!!!

Hows it going?! Its nice to hear that you are still doing good and to think that you actually found a job in good ol SA! Brilliant!

Hmmm what am I taking this semester...3D1 again(but same as 3D2 but slower :D) , Foundations for Digital Design, Applied Ethics, World Lit, and of course Seminar!

Fagan and Watkins are keeping me fairly busy...as for sleepless nights well im grateful 3D hasnt caused me to do that just yet.

You should really come around every so often because there are tales of the Great AJ and Richards floating around the JB building.

Anyway...I forgot to say Congrats to Jenny since she is now engaged!

Alrighty now back to homework...:(
                "...it's simple because I love Justice and I love files and when the two come together I could blow a justicy load! I could blow a justicy filey load..."

--Dane Cook
                "Car Alarm"
                Retaliation

Comment

Working...
                X