Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3D: Looking for a team for new game (europe) 9/26/04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D: Looking for a team for new game (europe) 9/26/04

Hello im called skatey as you may as well realised, im writing this post because i am looking for a Team of graphical artists for my game engine i have worked on for 3 months now but i havent got much team except 1 pixel artist and 2 musician who have been composing some alpha music for me, you may ask me why am i making a game engine and not have team well you always have to start somwhere to get team and mine is here. Here i will give you more infomation about the project, what im after and what it is going to become;

Project EverWorlds

IDE - DevC++ (http://www.bloodshed.net)
    Win API Language - C++
    Graphical API Language - Open Graphics Libary (OpenGl)
    Connection Type - Tcp/Ip (Winsock Libary 2.2)

What Im After

Ok im after a few diffrent types of artists i will list them all in seprate subjects here;

Digital Artists
    Digital Artists are need for the GUI work this is important because what the interface of the game created from the game engine looks like refelects on the game itself since a bad GUI can scare people away.

Pixel Artists
    This game Resembles a Un-Famous Game Runescape Classic http://www.runescape.com but diffrent in many ways, but. I will still be using Pixel art for Npcs (None Playable Characters), Item Pics (inventory, Bank etc..) and Player Sprites which will be layed so that you can show items equipped.

3Dimensional Model Artists (Low Polygon)
    The Game isnt all just 2Dimensions i have created a XYZ axis Matrix so that i can add models of fences, houses and trees which will give the game alot more realism. Saying this i may as well add i have added a special feature that lets you take of one model Type: Roof when you walk into a model type: House so what this do you thinking ? it allows me to remove a house roof for more view when a player walks into there. as i say in the subject i need low polygon models format i was thinking .3Ds but im not so sure about this,

Texture Artists
    This will br work along side of the 3D model artists where as they created the models you create the texture for the models wrap.

Payments
    I will have probally got alot more peoples attention after saying this piece, Payments will be recieved from the Game itself with membership etc and the better the game the better the payments so if you do decide to join and you/we the team itself created a very nice game which popuality is exceptional then i dont think money will be a problem no more.

What is to become of this Engine
    This engine will be creating a MMorpg Game based on fantasy theme, a all fmaous theme is midieval with dragons, warlords and mages which this one will be based on it will also features climates and places such as mountains, tropical jungles, forests, Deserts and Samurai themed area (that was has been on my head) it will stay on theme and will have the usual stuff Quests Levels (theivining , smithing, fishing etc) i have also added Player v Player Ranks and sides where a Event will pop-up and you must do that event or not against the other side to get items etc. (stuff like take over enemy Hq )

Contact Infomation
    Msn - Skatey@ccstudios.co.uk
    E-mail - Skatey@ccstudios.co.uk
    Mail:
    Rose Young
    England
    66, Nevern Cresent
    Ingelby Barwick
    Stockton-On-Tees
    TS17 5EX

Or simply Pm/Reply to this post.
    I Hope to hear from you about this ask as many questions as you want.

Skatey.
Working...
X