Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lab hours?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lab hours?????????

I arrived this morning around 8:30 am to room 108 to find that the doors were locked. I had the understanding that room 108 lab hours for Friday were from 8 or 9am till 12:00pm. I checked back around 9:30 and the doors had yet to be unlocked. That afternoon I was in the media center trying to pull teeth with the computer when I asked another student if he had been there long. He replied that he was working on his project in room 108 and arrived there approximately 10:00 am but was kicked out of the room at 12:00pm. Now I understand that room 108 in on reserve after 12:00pm for faculty for in service training but when I checked back that afternoon at 2:00pm the room was unoccupied!

Now I plan to take advantage of the lab hours on Sunday for room 108 and I believe that the lab hours are from 6:00 pm to 9 or 10 pm. Now can someone please make sure that not only I but other students can access the only room where we all can actually get some work done…………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

um...yeah...that is a problem...i had many battles getting into that lab. hmm..security, tech guys, even janitors would kick me out. pain in the butt. so i eventually said 'screw it' and got a decent computer so i wouldn't have to deal with the lab anymore.
    Pi Studios

Comment

JB 108 is opened on Sunday from 4:00-10:00 PM. JB 108 is not open on Saturdays whatsoever (as far as I understand).

However, the Media Center is open from 8:00 AM to 12:00 Midnight on Monday through Thursday. But believe it is only open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 or 6:00 PM on Fridays/Saturdays.

Now I wouldn't count on regularly using JB 108 on Fridays from 8:00 AM to 12:00 Noon since Professor Fagan does hold classes in there occasionally on Friday mornings. You'd have to check with her to see if its being used (fagan@cgauiw.com). And you are right, JB 108 is closed on Friday afternoons and Saturdays.

Hope that helps.
      ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

We were on campus at 9:30 and unlocked the lab....unfortunately it got closed at noon. We hope to be able to work something out with our secretary to come and open the labs on Friday - if Professor Fagan isn't having class.

Sunday has 6 hours of beautiful lab time.

Comment

Working...
        X