Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sky Captain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky Captain

Anyone know when that Sky Captain movie comes out? The graphics look pretty cool.

same day Ghost in the Shell 2 comes out
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
    -Tyler Durdan

Comment

cool we can make a day of it then, see both of them :D

Comment

Yeah Mike, its September 17th (this Friday). My 6 year old reminds me all the time... he wants to see it really bad.
        ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

This Friday huh....sounds good to me. Haha....sounds like your son really wants to see it too Professor Clayton. Hope it's good.

Comment

Well,

I don't think itll be that good. It kept getting pushed back since May. I still want to see it though.

- Zero Ska

Online Journal

Originally posted by 'Unopened Letter to the World' by the Ataris
            Am I destined only to die the same way I lived, in seclusion?

Comment

It was a nice change from the standard movies that always come out. The director brought it out at the right time...in my most humble opinion.
              "...it's simple because I love Justice and I love files and when the two come together I could blow a justicy load! I could blow a justicy filey load..."

--Dane Cook
              "Car Alarm"
              Retaliation

Comment

I didn't get to see it this past weekend so hopefully I can check it out this coming weekend. I heard that it was pretty good also.

Comment

Working...
                X