Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any San Antonio printers that can print on YUPO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any San Antonio printers that can print on YUPO?

Would anyone know of any printing companies (either in San Antonio, or even an out-of-town company that takes orders from the web) that can print on Yupo?

From what I have heard from their website , printing on Yupo requires certain fancy-schmancy machines and ink, and (as a result) is pricier than making printouts with regular paper. I have found places on the internet that distribute it, but what I am really looking for was a place that has the facilities to print on it.

any help would be very, very much appreciated

You might try Art Inc. It's actually not a print house, but the guy who owns it runs a print house and he can print on all all sorts of stuff (metal, cloth, etc....). His first name is Chuck - and he specializes in interesting print work. I'll check to see if I can find his card.......In the mean time, just call Art Inc.

Comment

for anyone's reference, I rec'd an e-mail from Julie O'Neill at Yupo, who referred me to a few places that have the facilities/resources to print on it.

they are...

Wetmore Printing
      They're based out of Houston, but apparently there is a San Antonio office as well.

Ussery Printing
      out of Irving

Earthcolor Solutions
      Houston

and a place called Integra Printing, in Lubbock (I haven't found a website for it yet).

Comment

Working...
      X