Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Packaging Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packaging Photos

I have a "techy" question to ask while I'm preparing my packaging photos. I've gotten the photo to look pretty close to what I think is acceptable but as I wash out the background I lose my clear tube package in the back. The same happens with a corner of my tin package. Is there a way around this or a trick I can use to get those babies back? Here's a sample of what I'm talking about. Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Message dictates the proper aesthetic.

Do you have a clipping path set out around your items there? That would probably be the best way to do this, is set up a clipping mask around your objects, and knock out the background. Then you set it to white. And if things still don't stand out against the white so well, it's easy to increase the darkness of the photo.
    "Hello babies. Welcome to earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies: God damn it, you've got to be kind."

Comment

Working...
    X