Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9/17 - Ghost in the Shell II: Innocence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/17 - Ghost in the Shell II: Innocence

This movie will open in San Antonio on the 17th of September at the AMC Huebner Oaks 24.

For once a small film is opening up on the wide release date.

Maybe we should organize a Movie Group Event for this.

Anyone interested?

Official Website
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Ya,

I am game for this. I wanted to go watch it with my friend. I am up for a group anime viewing.

- Zero

Online Journal

Originally posted by 'Unopened Letter to the World' by the Ataris
    Am I destined only to die the same way I lived, in seclusion?

Comment

School group thing, that would be cool, I like that idea.

Comment

Well, we can't call it an official function, but if we set a time and place and we all just happen to show up and watch it... that's cool.
        ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Seems fun,

I just need a date to request off of work or unless we go after 10.

- Zero

Online Journal

Originally posted by 'Unopened Letter to the World' by the Ataris
          Am I destined only to die the same way I lived, in seclusion?

Comment

I'm totally up for it, GITS is awesome. Seriously guys, check out Stand Alone Complex. Also, if we meet up for it, i too would prefer the after 10pm idea if at all possible

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

same here I'd be up to it, I havent seen a movie in quite a while. And I totally cant wait to see this sequel.
              It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
              -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Working...
              X