Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Father of the Pride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father of the Pride

Yall check out the first episode? freaking hilarious but definitely not for kids. I think a lot of ignorant parents watching it with their kids freaked out about the dialog (especially what the trailer trash orangotang with the banjo says in one part)
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
    -Tyler Durdan

Did anyone happen to record it? Unfortunately, I missed it, but I really want to see it, so if anyone has it on tape please let me borrow it. I'd be ever grateful.

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

The pilot episode "Black and White and Depressed All Over" is being repeated on NBC on th following dates:

Thursday 9/2 @ 8:30 PM
      Saturday 9/4 @ 7:00 PM
      ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

awesome, I'll be sure to get one of those on tape. thanks

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

father of the pride aint got nuthin' on ace lightning.

weekday mornings, 7 AM, FOX ch.11 WATCH IT! (although i'm no human TV guide so don't blame me if you come upon an infomercial for hair removal)
          Pi Studios

Comment

Working...
          X