Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero

My husband and i just checked out this movie along with my sister and brother in law & My mom. We all loved it. It was a beautiful movie. The cinematography was amazing. Every scene - every shot was beautifully planned and completely breathtaking. If you cannot think for yourself and need to be mindlessly entertained then im not sure if i would suggets this movie, or you may end up like the redneck that sat behind us and left halfway though the movie. Id have to say give the movie a shot and if your not following the storyline or you find it dull atleast appreciate the beauty of the movie. Did anyone else get a chance to check it out?

Kelley
    The best thing about life is knowing you put it together.

Agreed; stunningly beautiful movie. I also agree that people are complete idiots. It's not a typical Jet Li movie and there were lots of people who left in the middle of it when we were watching it to. Or, just as bad, lots of people laughing or snickering when the characters flew, or did stylistic fighting.

Truly, irritating to see people who don't understand a medium that doesn't try to be real.

Check out Hero though - truly a film for designers.

Comment

I also liked this movie. If I had to criticize on anything, it would be the number of the smaller stories that were told, although each was really cool in it's own way.

PS - Zhang Ziyi is a hottie

Got a gamertag? check out the thread - http://www.cgauiwtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4828

PS, This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

Comment

Working...
      X