Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paid Internship Opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid Internship Opportunity

I found your information on the web. I work for a growing telecommunications firm in San Antonio and have been approved to search for a student to fill a paid internship position. I reviewed your web-site and was quite impressed with your curriculum requirements. The position that I'm looking to fill would be for 8 - 10 hours a week (2 -3 days) at a competitive hourly rate. The work load would include vector based art for sales pieces, basic image editing and creation using Photoshop, and internet design using Flash, Dreamweaver and some direct coding. There would be some work involving re-editing prepared pieces and original design work. If you know of any likely candidates for this I would greatly appreciate a referral. I'd be happy to work with the student in incorporating their work for me into an independent study project or something similar, and they would of course be allowed to use their designs in their portfolios.

If I can get this program started I expect this to be something that I continue for several years.

Please contact me and let me know whether or not this is something that could be of benefit to your program and students.

Thanks for your consideration,

Nathan Williams

Nathan E. H. Williams
    web design and marketing manager
    nathan.williams@niicommunications.com
    (210)403-4659 Fax: (210) 494-5449
Working...
X