Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contact infor for maya projects this summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact infor for maya projects this summer

If anyone wants to start a maya project this summer then contact me at :

Isrithe@satx.rr.com

Good idea, I should go post my information (I'm Ben Yumol for those who are wondering).

AIM: MalevolentJIHAUS
    email: assailant12@hotmail.com

Wouldn't mind working with some of you.
    (JIHAUS = Ben Yumol)

Comment

Ah! your ben. I was wondering where you were man. This is Josh of course. This summer I am going to model a horse with some wicked armor for mt london trip. After that I can do some stuff.

Comment

Yeah, I knew it was you the first time I saw your name, since I know that name and I know that symbol. Hell, I DREW IT ONCE! Heh.

Anyway, between the public speaking class I'm taking and work, I've started warming my modeling back up by modeling a buncha random weapons and stuff, getting a little more complicated as I go. Soon enough, I'll start on bigger projects. Maybe I'll do another room...Hmm...Or better yet, I'll re-do that half-assed thing I turned in as a 3d I project and make it truly beautiful this time around...heh heh...

But yeah, the best way to contact me is through AIM, if you can. The horrendous amount of junk mail in my email kinda discourages me, so I don't check it as frequently.
        (JIHAUS = Ben Yumol)

Comment

So you like my symbol huh. Ive grown a liking to your story as well. The crazy characters too violent for the sketchbook!
          Im going to try and redo some characters this summer and get some new ones down as well. It is going to be fun designing cannibal people for my story. I wonder what they look should like.

Its good that you are modeling though. I thought I was going to do some rooms this summer, but I thought they were starting to get a little boring. Characters seem to be a little more interesting and they do not take as long either.

Comment

Yeah, characters are more interesting. However, I do find modeling rooms to be a pretty interesting exercise. Regardless, I do want to model characters more than rooms anyway...3d representations of the chaos in my imagination can make me drool or weep sometimes (like my drawings do). Heh.
            (JIHAUS = Ben Yumol)

Comment

I would love to start coming up with designs for the island of Isrithe. Then the other islands will take place, but Isrithe is going to be more complicated mainly because of the layout of the island. That and I have to create a law and a justice system, since Isrithe maintains the courts of Covah. Its like I can see the exact design in my head, but then it farts out when I try to get it on paper. Maybe I should write the description first then draw it, then color it, then model it. HMMM!

Comment

Yeah, I get the same problem. That's one reason why I'm a 3d person to begin with...It's the next step to bringing life to my universe. Heh heh.
                (JIHAUS = Ben Yumol)

Comment

Working...
                X