Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spiderman 2 - 6/30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiderman 2 - 6/30

I can't wait to see this tomorrow. My brothers and I will be attending a 10 PM show (after my son's b-day party).

My sister-in-law is going to a Midnight show tonight so I'll see what she thinks about it in the morning.

This show is going to break box office records left and right. Some are even thinking it'll pull off a $200M weekend.

Here's to hoping!
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

It's a must see for me!

I cannot wait either, but I really don't want to stand in line for about an hour so that I may expiernce this wonderful CGI-orgy!

I rather wait it out til Saturday morning, like normal people, and check it out with the wife.

I also hear that it surpasses the first movie, so my anticipation grows everyday. Unitl the day I finally get to see the movie of the year (Spiderman 2)!

Comment

Well my husband and i checked out the midnight showing last night. I really really enjoyed this movie. I loved the first spiderman and this one surpassed what i expected. I attempted to avoid the trailers for this movie because i hate that they show so many cool scenes, but from the trailer i did see im glad to say didnt ruin anything for me. There were a few somewhat slow parts but they were necessary for the movie and they didnt bother me. The ending was beautiful - it left me fully satisfied - i didnt leave the theatre wishing that something else had happened. Wide open for a sequel - looking forward to the next....

Kelley
      The best thing about life is knowing you put it together.

Comment

Spider-man 2

IT RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        'Allow me to explain about the animation buisness. The natural condition is one of insurmountable obstacles on the way to imminent disaster. Strangely enough however, it all turns out well. “How?” You ask... I don’t know, it’s a mystery.'

Comment

http://cgauiwtalk.com/forums/showthr...?threadid=1445 :)

Comment

Yup... alot better than the first one. I really enjoyed it.

Doc Oc was a great character and he was fleshed out rather well... and I was kind of suprised at the end of the film as it related to Harry Osborne.

:up: to Sam Raimi... and here's to a third one!
            ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

just about everything in this movie makes it absolutely superb. FX, story, Acting, action. my goodness was incredible.

the CG was intimidating and a total mind job. I really dont know how they could top this movie for the next sequel. They really portrayed Spiderman like a Christ like figure. I'd say a heck of alot better then Neo from the Matrix.... yeah and Sam Raimi did it in one movie, not three, Chew on this Wuchowski brothers.

Utterly the best sequel movie I have ever seen.
              It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
              -Tyler Durdan

Comment

I loved it!

I was very impressed; it was not just great computer graphics, it was so much more than that. The dialogue, storyline, and personalties explored made it an extraordinary film. It almost believable. The way it was presented left it very easy to identify with.

Comment

Working...
                X