Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Summer is off to a wonderful start (... baby pics inside!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Summer is off to a wonderful start (... baby pics inside!)

Hey everyone...

Some of you know that my wife was expecting... so I thought I'd keep y'all up to date.

Our baby was born on Monday, May 17th. His name is Alex and he's 7 lbs 2 oz, and 20" long.

Here's a few pics...
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

... and another.

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

... and a yawn.

Comment

Ohhhh! Hes beautiful, congratulations!
        Last edited by Spooty; August 25, 2004, 21:20.
        At first, writing for The New Yorker was very scary to me. I couldn't imagine anything that I would write in that typeface. ~David Sedaris

Comment

Great looking little guy! Congrats again to both of you.
          "No cape darling"

Comment

WOW thats quite a yawn! CONGRATS SIR!!!
            It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
            -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Awwwwwwww!!! He is so cute!!!!!!!! Congrats to you and your wife!!!

Kelley
              The best thing about life is knowing you put it together.

Comment

We just finally brought him home a few minutes ago. Running back and forth to the hospital these last few days have been tough. Luckily my little brother has been here to stay with the kids while we've been dealing with this.

He was born via C-section due to a drop in heartrate during contractions, so my wife's been recovering from the surgery and his rapid breathing (from the stress) kept him in the nursery for about 50 hours before he could even be brought to the room with my wife.

Everything is fine now... he's happy and Mom's in good spirits.

Thanks for the kind words.

Comment

I was wondering if there might have been something wrong because i saw the wires he was hooked up too. Glad everything is fine now. Ack, C-Sections are scary!! But its good to know that if something is wrong they can get the baby out ASAP. Hope your wive recovers well - i heard recovery from a C-section is quite harder/more difficult than from a regular delivery. Congrats again!

Kelley
                  The best thing about life is knowing you put it together.

Comment

Alex is adorable!! Congratualations! :)

Comment

Congrats!!!!! Mike.
                      www.richardterryclark.com

Comment

Great picture

Alex looks so cute. I love the yawn picture the best. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Clayton.

Comment

Congrats Mike! He has the look of his mother. (Braveheart reference)

Comment

congrats Mike!!! he's a cutie. Looks like you got your hands full!

Comment

Another pic... this time its Aimee holding Alex:

Comment

Working...
                              X