Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what we found by our pond tonight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what we found by our pond tonight...

My wife heard a noise coming from our patio by our pond... this high pitched chirping sound.

Then she came up and got our digital camera and told me the frogs were back.

So I went out and took some pictures.

As I was taking pictures, we notice there were two larger ones piggy-backing each other in our pond.

While we were out there I heard another chirp off by our fig tree, so I went to check it out and as I turned the corner, I saw a little frog jumping up the way.

Looks like the froggies are having a party tonight in our pond.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Wah, a Gulf Coast Toad! How adorable!! :) That is a realy great picture.

This is my little toad Ryan. I let him go, since he was so young.
    Last edited by Jacqueline; April 30, 2004, 23:33.

Comment

Awww... haah.. i accidently ran over one the other day. and his possum friend too.
      It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
      -Tyler Durdan

Comment

When I went to look Friday morning, there were strings of thousands of eggs threaded all over the pond. Those frogs were busy.

Too bad I plan on draining and cleanin the pond next weekend and reinstalling the waterfall.

Oh well...
        ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

If I can convice my parents, perhaps I can save some in large jars. Don't drain yet!!

Comment

but clayton, the cycle of life must continue! (u shure there not cain toads ;))

Comment

Yep, I am certain... These will not end up as souviners. ;)

Comment

Working...
              X