Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CGA Fiesta Bash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGA Fiesta Bash

I just wanted to say a big Thank You to Adam and Kirsten for their hospitality last night in hosting the event.

Thanks to all who came, my kids had a blast. They fell asleep in the van on the way home. Y'all wore them out.

We've got a good group of students. Just wanted to let you know that.

BTW, those of you who took pictures... post them here!
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Thanks Professor Watkins and Kirsten.

That was fun... I think your kids wore me out too. ;)

Comment

'Twas a good time. I'm glad everyone came - sorry to have run out of burgers there at the end.....I guess its one of those things where it pays not to be tardy.

This was the first of what we hope will be parties that we'll be having every semester to just hang out and have fun. We've got a fun group to hang out with, and we oughtta be hangin'

Thanks everyone - can't wait to see the pictures.

Comment

Pictures

I want to see the pictures tha Professor Clayton's children took!!
        They sure were being creative mini professionals using the blue light!
        "The Dial up Queen"

Comment

HECK YEAH,

Man those kids were a bundle of fun and sugar lots of sugar.

Man I loved it, I guess cause I in my mind I was the same age as Prof. Clayton's kids, hahah.

Thanks a Lot Prof. Watkins, man it was awesome! Yeah we should do this every year! Oh thank you and Mrs. Watkins for the SUSHI and the onion thing thatkicked butt too!

Okie back to work. hehe.
          It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
          -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Working...
          X