Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bind Pose Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bind Pose Problems

I'm trying to get back to my bind pose to add another skin weight and I get the message, "Only one pose can be restored at a time." I've deleted all my keyframes. I've checked all my joints. I'm not sure what to do. Any thoughts?
    www.richardterryclark.com

don't know if it will help or not...can't remember exactly what i did when i got that message. try modify/evaluate nodes/ik solvers uncheck ik solvers...go to bind pose...if that works then turn it back on after you bind the new object.
    http://www.jennybarton.com

Comment

mmm... I just tried that and I still get the same message. Good idea though. Anyone else have an idea?

Comment

Do you have more than one joint structure selected when you are attempting to get back to the bind pose? Also, do you have more than one joint structure assigned to the polygonal skin?

Comment

No. I only have one joint structure now. I used to have a seperate joint structure for the shorts. However, I have more than one polygon skin to the one joint structure. I've tried to select just one polygon skin to bind the pose and I get the same message.

Comment

I just noticed two bind poses under the outputs in the channel section(right-hand side) when I select the origin of the joints. What should I do?

Comment

HHmmmm....a few things you can try. Try detaching the skin (Keeping History) and see what happens to the bind poses. If the both go away, you can just reattach the skin and check if you only get one bind pose then.

Or, you can select the second bind pose in the OUtputs section and look for a "Select" button at the bottom of the Channels box. Once the output is selected you can delete it with another button that should appear at the bottom of the channel box.

Comment

Working...
              X