Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2009 Addy Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Addy Awards

The San Antonio's 2009 Addy Awards

Go to sanantonioaddys.com to request your super-secret call for entry piece. After your call for entry piece arrives, you'll have full details on how to enter a student piece to this great, historic, and prestigious award ceremony.

The student entrance fee is $20 per piece.

The AAF Student ADDY Awards Competition is a unique national awards program designed specially for college students. Work entered at your local level can move up to the regional and national judging, just like the work entered by professionals across the country.

Applicants must be enrolled full- or part-time in an accredited U.S. educational institution. Student interns are eligible to enter.

Submit work developed specifically for this competition or from previous projects or student contests (work must be created while the entrant is a student not employed in the advertising industry). National winning entries may receive the following:
    • Finalist certificate—great for résumés and portfolios
    • Prestigious Student ADDY Award for first-place winners
    • $1,000 cash prize for National Best of Show winner

San Antonio's 2009 Addy Award also offers many professional categories for non-students and professionals

Thanks Jacqueline. Been waiting for this to get announced.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

You're welcome!

Be sure to request more info... I have personally seen the call for entry piece and believe me, you'll think it's awesome and want one yourself.

Comment

was the illustration done by Jason Limon?
        enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

Originally posted by molina View Post
          was the illustration done by Jason Limon?
          yup

Comment

Yep, he did a collaboration with Murillo Design and Uppercase Design Group as well. The posters will be delivered soon!

BTW the Addy's will be held in the Skyroom, so having some UIW students win awards would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacqueline View Post
              BTW the Addy's will be held in the Skyroom, so having some UIW students win awards would be good.
              Cool!

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Wow, the addys are in the skyroom this year? cool....

Comment

So, will the school cover the cost of the entries?
                  "Hello babies. Welcome to earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies: God damn it, you've got to be kind."

Comment

Originally posted by GregC View Post
                    The possibility of this is being discussed at the moment, but it should not be the tipping point of whether or not you are going to enter something.

Comment

Originally posted by GregC View Post
                      $20? Your chance for international fame and fortune? You don't have $20?

Comment

Professor Watkins, you haven't seen the new bumper sticker?

"All my $20's go to UIW" :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Keiphus View Post
                          Professor Watkins, you haven't seen the new bumper sticker?

"All my $20's go to UIW"
                          :rimshot:

Comment

Working...
                          X