Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advising Day - Friday, November 21, 2008 (For Spring/Summer 2009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advising Day - Friday, November 21, 2008 (For Spring/Summer 2009)

Advising Day is Friday, November 21st. It will be held in JB 126 (as usual).

The scheduled times are as follows:
    • Seniors - 90+ hours - 9 AM
    • Juniors - 60-89 hours - 11 AM
    • Sophomores - 30-59 hours - 1 PM
    • Freshmen - 3 PM
    • Transfer Students/Special Cases - 3 PM

Please, come at the time you are scheduled for. There aren't many classes held on Fridays and with this much advanced notice you can adjust your work schedules, so there isn't much excuse not to come. Since all of the CART faculty will be there, there won't be outside advising appointments set.

There will be free pizza (courtesy of the Dean of SIMD) in the lobby at Noon.

If you have any questions, please ask one of the profs.

**** ADDITIONAL INFO ****
    • The prereqs of CART 4325 - Business of Design have been removed. It is a required course for JUNIORS in the GD TRACK and SENIORS in the 3D TRACK.
    • The room for CART 1302-03 has been changed from JB108 to AD310.
    • CART 4390-01 - World Graphics has been deleted from the schedule.
    Attached Files
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Spring 2009 Schedule is online...

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

drawing/photography

i was wondering if we had to take BOTH photography and drawing, or if it was one or the other

i've heard both and wanted to double check

thanks

Stephanie Thorp
      "Notice how my voice didn't go up at the end? Not a question."

Blair~Gossip Girl

Comment

yep, gotta take 'em both :)
        Message dictates the proper aesthetic.

Comment

Digital Imaging

By chance do you know who the instructor will be for Digital Imaging next semester for the TR 6-845 class?

Comment

Originally posted by aries77 View Post
            By chance do you know who the instructor will be for Digital Imaging next semester for the TR 6-845 class?
            Not yet.

Comment

the hours mean what we have total right?
              i'm a freshman but i have (with this semester) 38 hours... so.. do i come to the "sophomore" time? when do u want me clayton?

Comment

Originally posted by kveteto View Post
                the hours mean what we have total right?
                i'm a freshman but i have (with this semester) 38 hours... so.. do i come to the "sophomore" time? when do u want me clayton?
                Registration times are:
                • Seniors On-line (96 hrs or more) - November 21st - 11:00 a.m.
                • Juniors On-line (64–95 hrs or more) - November 21st - 1:00 p.m.
                • All other undergraduates On-line - November 21st - 3:00 p.m.

Come at the 3 PM time. Then you can immediately register afterwords.

Comment

I have question! Do I need to go 1pm or 3pm??

Comment

Originally posted by sogongju View Post
                    I have question! Do I need to go 1pm or 3pm??
                    Come at 1 PM.

Comment

Friday? :ouch:

Comment

Looks like they changed the amount you can owe to the school and still register. I've kind of counted on this throughout the semesters to get me from one to the other. Used to be as of last Spring that you could owe no more than 1000, now you can not have more than 200 dollars of a balance. I wish they would have sent me this email ALOT sooner so I could have planned for it. Hmm...pay rent or sign up for next semester...

Comment

Originally posted by Janzer View Post
                          Looks like they changed the amount you can owe to the school and still register. I've kind of counted on this throughout the semesters to get me from one to the other. Used to be as of last Spring that you could owe no more than 1000, now you can not have more than 200 dollars of a balance. I wish they would have sent me this email ALOT sooner so I could have planned for it. Hmm...pay rent or sign up for next semester...
                          I'm totally in the same boat, except I don't have money have money for either. Lucky for me I don't have to pay rent.
                          The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life which is required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run. - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

That's good to know for the future. Sorry you had to find out the hard way, Janzer =\
                            I came here to drink milk and kick @$$... And I've just finished my milk.

Domain name suggestion:letmeseethatphong.com

Comment

Registration Add Errors

Im trying to add Intro to Theatre Design, however the online registration is not letting me add it. The reason is because of instructor signature. What do I have to do to add the class?

Comment

Working...
                              X