Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Catwoman: It Keeps Getting Worse!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catwoman: It Keeps Getting Worse!

This is a working trailer for the Catwoman movie starring Halle Berry... Warning: it's gonna be a stinker!
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

It's only 924k...
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

that looks incredibly stupid
      The best thing about life is knowing you put it together.

Comment

OOH AHAHAH I GET IT, AHHAAHAHAH... GET IT!? SHes CAt WOMAN, and cats like to Drink Milk.. and.. and... eat raw fish and jump around doing flips, .. that explains why she's drinking milk and eating sushi, and doing Kat Fu martial arts. OH MAN WOW what a TWIST!!!

but wait a minute... I chug milk like the FOxx from the Man Show too, but only as a substitute for Alcohol, cause I'm not of legal age, and I also pig out in the sushi section of the Golden Wok on Wurzbach- but thats cause I'm chinese.. and well.. I guess its in my genes to eat asian food. Plus I jump around and do back flips and CHung Fu as well.. but thats because I'm a ninja undercover as a 3d student at the UIW. (supposed to be new mascot)

... So would that make me Cat boy?!... whatever..

So is she going to do anything familiar like in Swordfish or Monster Ball? Cause like well she is a cat.. and cats do need to groom themselves.

*hint...hint.. wink....wink.. ......wink.....nudge*
        It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
        -Tyler Durdan

Comment

God...that was dumb...and I didn't even watch it.

...ok, I watched it...and it was still dumb.
          Last edited by hopper2k; March 31, 2004, 11:08.
          Pi Studios

Comment

Working...
          X