Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for all the web folks....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for all the web folks....

Came across this and I thought of you Mike...

the web design purity test
    Last edited by ProfClayton; March 24, 2004, 22:13.

Here is the result of your Web designing Purity Test.

You answered "yes" to 48 of 82 questions, making you 41.5% Web Designing pure (58.5% Web Designing corrupt); that is, you are 41.5% pure in the Web Designing domain (your strangeness is 58.5%).
    Looks like I've got some work to do... ;)
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

You answered "yes" to 58 of 82 questions, making you 29.3% Web Designing pure (70.7% Web Designing corrupt); that is, you are 29.3% pure in the Web Designing domain (your strangeness is 70.7%).

Comment

You answered "yes" to 70 of 82 questions, making you 14.6% Web Designing pure (85.4% Web Designing corrupt); that is, you are 14.6% pure in the Web Designing domain (your strangeness is 85.4%).

My strangeness is high. Hahaha. For a while, when I was working on many sites, webmastering invaded my dreams... I kept having a string of nightmares that all my hand-coding was full of errors. No matter how long I inspected the source, nothing worked.

Comment

You answered "yes" to 4 of 82 questions, making you 95.1% Web Designing pure (4.9% Web Designing corrupt); that is, you are 95.1% pure in the Web Designing domain (your strangeness is 4.9%).

...and i said "screw this" cause i didn't want to go through all the questions.
          Pi Studios

Comment

51.2%

You answered "yes" to 40 of 82 questions, making you 51.2% Web Designing pure (48.8% Web Designing corrupt); that is, you are 51.2% pure in the Web Designing domain (your strangeness is 48.8%).

Comment

Working...
            X