Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Jacquieline... rare frog found in Britian...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Jacquieline... rare frog found in Britian...

Sorry, I just had to...

Wildlife experts in Britain are stunned by the apparent discovery of a frog with three croaking heads and six legs, Local 6 News will report Friday night.

The frog was reportedly found at a children's day nursery in the English village of Weston Super-Mare in Somerset, according to the report.

The staff at the Green Umbrella nursery first thought it was three frogs huddled together but after closer inspection they realized the frogs were joined together.

A wildlife biologist said a reason for the three-headed frog’s development could have been damage to the embryo, according to a report.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

[My, I feel special!]

I had heard of frogs with legs in quantities other than four, and three or more eyes; as a reported result of pollution, but I had not seen or heard anything like this.

In an odd way, it is adorable. I wonder if it is one frog with three heads, or conjoined triplets...

Comment

must be a pure bread
      It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
      -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Originally posted by Will
        must be a pure bread
        ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Did you know that some local Wal-Mart Supercenters now sell frog legs in their seafood section? :eek: It is no longer only at restaurants.

Comment

Working...
          X