Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

imageplane in front of everything.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imageplane in front of everything.

Adam,

The imageplane that I'm working on for the composite is in front of everything and I can't move it back. Not even with the Depth turned up.
    www.richardterryclark.com

not sure if this will help, but have you tried just bringing in all of your objects in front of your image, so then your image will then be behind everything. i know you can move the image itself if you go into the image plan attributes, it's located where you imported the image. in that area, in the "placement extras" section, where it says "center" you will see 3 slots that all have 0s, for the X Y and Z areas, and you can add numbers in there and it will move the image along those areas.
    Pi Studios

Comment

ok richard, i finally see your problem, as i am having the same one! apparently, i can't move the image the way i was telling you (it's locked for some strange reason), and bringing objects in front of the image doesn't work either, i'll try and figure it out though.
      Pi Studios

Comment

For your Image Plane, check in your attributes and below the area that allows you to control Depth (Placement) is another section called Placement Extras.

Open that up and look at the Center input fields. Those are for X,Y,Z. You can try entering another value for Z besides 0 and see if that moves it back.

Comment

Working...
        X