Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Testers wanted for 'Theif - Dealdy Shadows' in Austin for one weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Testers wanted for 'Theif - Dealdy Shadows' in Austin for one weekend.

Pulled from another board I visit:

Hello all-

If anyone in the Austin area is interested in helping us playtest the new PC and Xbox title: Thief - Deadly Shadows please drop me an email at ccobb@ionstorm.com

It would take place on an upcoming weekend. Its not paid, but you'll get fed and all that good stuff.

Thanks very much!

~Chris~
    Looks like it might be fun for those of you who would like to take a crack at testing a 3D FPS type game. I don't have any details, but you might want to drop him a line and maybe car pool. Could be fun.

Here's a page with some screenshots:

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Sounds good

I was just wondering if you could post the link to the forum. Just wanted to know what Saturday it would be. I'm definitely interested and already sent him an email.

Thanks
    Can you hear me now?

Comment

Now that looks fun. Please post any information received. :)

Comment

Re: Sounds good

Originally posted by eightballuiw
        I was just wondering if you could post the link to the forum. Just wanted to know what Saturday it would be. I'm definitely interested and already sent him an email.

Thanks
        There was no date. He just said a "weekend soon."

If you emailed him, he'll send details. That or the QA guy will.

QA = Quality Assurance
        ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Working...
        X